Microsoft Word is the most widely used software and frequently assumed that it is the easiest to use. I won’t blame you.
I recently learned that I could do much more on Microsoft Word than mere writing a document. Do you have such questions running in your mind?
- How to clean the Text in the Document? (Hint: using Word Macros)
- Do you know how to create fillable forms? (Hint: using Automation in Word)
- How to improve readability of your text? (Hint: Thesaurus and Readability statistics)
- How to work on long documents? (Hint: using Split and Multiple window techniques)
If the answer to any one of the questions is YES, you may want to try Microsoft Word Tutorials.
Is this course for me?
Well, typically if you spend even 10% of your work week on Word, this course is for you. This course is a MUST if you are a Lawyer, Journalist, Researcher, Analyst, Secretarial Professional, Business Development/ Sales, Executive Assistants, or Student.
What will you get with the course?
– 15 Microsoft Word tutorials including Tips and Tricks for Word 2016
– Practice word documents
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 40 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on MS Word Tutorial!