Docker on Windows 10 and Server 2016 course is designed in a such a way that anyone with good basic understanding on Docker and cloud infrastructure can easily get to know how beautifully Docker on windows is designed by Microsoft and docker team for 2 years !
In this course we will discuss starting from
- Basic of Docker on Windows
- Working with Hyper-V containers
- Understanding the advantages of Hyper-V containers over Virtual machines
- Understanding and working with Server containers
- How different Server containers are compared to Hyper-V containers
- Namespace isolation and different levels of isolation provided by docker
This course is really very helpful for DevOps who have been struggling for years with virtualization and cloud infrastructures.