In this course you will learn how to optimise and increase game performance in unity 3d. I am going to teach you several techniques through which you can improve the performance of your game play. Below are the major topics in this course.
- Occlusion Culling
- Audio Import Settings, WAV or MP3
- Reduce Scene Load Time
- Improving Game Performance with Object Pooling
- Introduction to the Profiler
- Introduction to the Quality Settings
- CPU Optimisation
- Texture Size Best Practice Power of 2
- Make Your Game Faster Check List
With the help of above topics you will be able to improve your game performance on several devices like PC, Mobile, Tablet etc. There’s also an Extra section in the course in this section you will find several bonus videos that will help you boost your Unity 3D game development. You will also have five free game source code in the course. If you want to learn how to achieve maximum game performance this course is for you.