This course is part of “Big data Internship Program” which is aligned to a typical Big data project life cycle stage.
This part 1 course is focused on the foundation of Big data . It cover technical and non-technical items like
- Refresh your knowledge on Unix
- Java based on usage into Big Data .
- Understand git /github which is used by most of the companies for source control
- Hadoop Installation
- Understand Big data project life cycle
- Understand Roles in Big data Implementation
- Understand the Real life Project
Big data Topics
- Learn about the hadoop ecosystem
- Why Spark?